What is bandwidth?

Support Adipsys/ November 8, 2018/ / 0 comments

Bandwidth is the internet speed that flows between a Wi-Fi terminal and a device (mobile phone, computer, etc.). With Hotspot Manager, you can restrain bandwidth for all users, so they all have the same internet speed. If you do not make this setting and if one of your users downloads a large file, it can monopolize 75% of the bandwidth, while the other users will have to share the remaining 25% of the bandwith.

Category: Lexicon
Share this Post

Leave a Comment